- Deals and Discounts Bolivia
- Lake Titicaca
- Popular Bolivia
- Tour type Bolivia
Lake Titicaca is by far one of Bolivia’s most renowned touristic sites, as it delivers great insights into the historical pre-Inca era and provides the most spectacular views of the lake. Designed with you in mind, this 2 days tour takes you to all the iconic sites and historical ruins, whilst providing a night’s stay at the best ecolodge on the island. There is no better way to explore Lake Titicaca and Isla del Sol than with Magri Turismo!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||La Paz or Puno|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arround 8:00 a.m.|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Day 1: La Paz/Puno, Copacabana, Isla del Sol
- Your day will begin with a private transfer from Puno or La Paz to Copacabana; a small and pleasant town on the shores of Lake Titicaca. During this 3½ hour road trip you will get to enjoy the best views of the highest lake in the world!
- Upon your arrival in Copacabana, apart from visiting this charming town, you will visit its church and its famous Morena Virgin.
- From here you will go to Isla del Sol. This boat ride will take about 1 hour before reaching Puerto Huacani, where you will have a typical lunch called Aptapi and also enjoy the magnificent scenery.
- Your day will end with a final hike to Ecolodge La Estancia (approximately 1 hour and a half), where dinner will be served, and you will have the best views of the sunset.
- Includes: lunch, dinner and lodging
Day 2: La Chincana, Isla de la Luna, Copacabana, La Paz/Puno
- This morning will start early as you won’t want to miss the sunrise! It is a magnificent sight.
- After breakfast, you will be ready to start a trek (30 minutes) through Yumani, visiting the Inca steps and the Fountain of Eternal Youth.
- Then, you will take a boat trip to the north visiting the famous ruins of Chincana and the Sacred Rock.
- The tour will continue to Isla de la Luna (Moon island) and the Inca ruins of Iñak Uyu (1 hour).
- By the end of the afternoon return to Copacabana by boat and then we will take you back to Puno or La Paz (3 hours and a half).
- Includes: Breakfast and lunch