Being one of Bolivia’s most renowned touristic sites, should you wish to extend your visit on Lake Titicaca, we have built this package just for you! This 3 days and 2 nights tour will enable you to explore Copacabana, the Sun Island and the Moon Island with visits to; “Pilkokaina”, “Yumani” stairs, the Fountain of the Eternal Youth, “La Chinkana” ruins and the Sacred Rock, ensuring you will see all the most impressive Inca sites on Lake Titicaca. With the presence of consistent beauty and awe-inspiring landscapes this tour will provide you with an unforgettable experience, guaranteeing an everlasting impression. Not to forget your 2 nights stay at the best ecolodge on the island. There is no better way to explore this magical place!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||La Paz or Puno|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arround 8:00 a.m.|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Day 1: La Paz/Puno, Copacabana, Sun Island
- Your day will begin with a private transfer from Puno or La Paz to Copacabana; a small and pleasant town on the shores of Lake Titicaca. During this 3½ hour road trip you will get to enjoy the best views of the highest lake in the world!
- Upon your arrival in Copacabana, apart from visiting this charming town, you will visit its church and its famous Morena Virgin.
- From here you will take a boat trip to Sun Island. This boat ride will take about 1 hour before reaching Puerto Huacani, where you will have a typical lunch called Aptapi and also enjoy the magnificent scenery. The boat trip will continue until we reach “Pilkokaina” to visit the grat Inca Temple.
- Your day will end with a final hike to Ecolodge La Estancia (approximately 1 hour and a half), where dinner will be served, and you will have the best views of the sunset on the Lake.
- Includes: lunch, dinner and lodging
Day 2: Sun Island
- This morning will start early as you won’t want to miss the sunrise! It is a magnificent sight.
- After breakfast, you will be ready to start a trek (30 minutes) through Yumani, visiting the Inca steps and the Fountain of Eternal Youth.
- Then, you will take a boat trip to the north visiting the famous ruins of Chincana and the Sacred Rock.
- In the afternoon you will be able to choose wether to enjoy a hike of around 2 and a half hours or just relax and enjoy the peace and serenity this magical place has to offer.
- Includes: Lunch, dinner and lodging.
Day 3: Sun Island, Copacabana, La Paz/Puno
- Today we will enjoy a boat ride to the Moon Island, where you will visit “Iñak Uyu”.
- Then, you will return to Copacabana form where we will start making our way back to La Paz or Puno.
- Includes: Breakfast and lunch.