- Deals and Discounts Bolivia
- Popular Bolivia
- Special Interest Tourism
- Tour type Bolivia
This is a truly unique tour through the most popular neighborhoods and markets in La Paz, guided by a “lustrabota”(shoeshiner). He will provide an authentic impression of this singular city. You will also get the chance to ride the cable cars capturing the best birds-eye view of this beautiful city.
|START TIME||Morning: 8:30 / Afternoon: 13:30|
|END TIME||Morning: 12:30 / Afternoon: 17:30|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
City tour with Shoeshiner (Half Day)
- The walking tour begins with a brief visit to the cemetery, continuing to the Fish Market, the Flower Market and the Uruguay Market where you can admire various species of birds, animals and food.
- The tour continues towards Eloy Salmon Street, an area full of shops and stalls that sell the latest technology.
- Then you will visit the Cholitas Market, here you can see where the Cholitas buy their skirts (traditional skirts) and blankets.
- Then, visit the popular dining room “Belén” and “Mercado Rodríguez”.
- The tour concludes at San Pedro square, where the famous San Pedro prison is located.
- Cable car ride.