- Deals and Discounts Bolivia
- La Paz
- Popular Bolivia
- Special Interest Tourism
- Tour type Bolivia
There is quite simply no city in the world like La Paz! So, when you’re here our city tour is well worth the experience as it perfectly combines beauty, culture and historical facts. In addition to this you will also get the chance to visit and explore the Valley of the Moon. Located downtown in the South, it is an area where natural erosion had worn away the majority of a mountain, primarily composed of clay and sandstone rather than rock, leaving tall spires.
|START TIME||Morning: 9:00 / Afternoon: 14:00|
|END TIME||Morning: 13:00 / Afternoon: 18:00|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|REMARKS||Museums in La Paz close on Saturdays and Sundays in the afternoon, also all day on Mondays and holidays.|
City Tour La Paz (Half Day)
- This city tour will take you through the street markets that are rich in crafts, textiles and witchcraft items, followed by a visit to the colonial part of the city: San Francisco Church, Gold Museum and Plaza Murillo.
- You will also visit the Killi Killi Viewpoint and the replica of the Tiwanaku Semi-Underground Temple.
- Then, descending to the most modern part of southern La Paz, you will visit Moon Valley.
- The cable car ride is also included. It will take your breath away!